Wednesday, June 3, 2015

This is my first attempt at a blog, and I must start with a disclaimer that I don't really know what I'm doing.  I also don't have much time to explore the options for style quality or creativity, but I feel strongly compelled to provide this resource for the huge number of people who have supported our trip.  Both individually and as a collective group, we have been so blessed by the generosity of friends and family, and that generosity has made the trip possible.  

Through the planning process, we have faced several unexpected challenges, and it seems Satan is at work to discourage us, but I am convinced that means that God has big things planned. I can't wait to see what they are!

My goal with this blog is to have all the team members reflect and journal about their experiences each day, and we will take turns posting a little on the blog each day.  I am hopeful that we will have Wi-Fi access for at least a short time each day so I can post regularly, but if that doesn't happen, we will get it all posted as soon as we are able.

Our travel will begin with an 8:45 am flight to Port-au-Prince (via Miami) on Tuesday, the 16th, and I hope you will keep us in your prayers.  Thank you, again, for all your support!


No comments:

Post a Comment